Edwin Sheppard specialises in Environmental and Resource Management Law.
Prior to joining Berry Simons, Edwin worked as a solicitor focussing on civil litigation, dispute resolution and employment law. He has extensive mediation experience and has appeared in the District and High Courts as well as specialist tribunals. Edwin brings this experience to bear in contentious RMA matters.
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Auckland
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Auckland
- Solicitor, Anthony Harper – 2018
- Solicitor, Norris Ward McKinnon – 2015-2017
- Legal Adviser, ComplyWith Ltd – 2015
- Solicitor, Community Legal Services South Trust – 2014
Phone: 09 869 2793
Our People / Edwin Sheppard
Consent for Childcare Centre in Pukekohe
Wed June 19th 2019
Berry Simons’ Partner, Sue Simons, has successfully obtained consent for a new childcare centre in Pukekohe.
Orewa Retirement Resort Victory
Fri April 27th 2018
Consent has been successfully obtained for a new "coastal resort" retirement village development in Orewa following a hearing in March.