Ruth Smith comes to Berry Simons with over nine years' experience as an environmental professional specialising in environmental impact assessment, approvals and compliance of infrastructure projects and urban development. Her experience includes providing support and advice through all stages of project development, including concept, feasibility and design, construction and commissioning.
Ruth is now [embarking on a legal career]
- Bachelor of Laws - University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Environmental Management (Sustainable Development) - University of Queensland
- Opus International Consultants Limited, Senior Resource Management Planner
- Resource and Land Management Services, Senior Advisor
- Department of Environment and Heritage Protection, Project Support Officer - Enforcement Services
- Australia Pacific LNG Project, Environmental Consultant
- Unidel Energy and Infrastructure Pty Ltd, Environmental Scientist
Phone: 09 969 2300
Our People / Ruth Smith
"The Final Straw for the RMA?" published in RM Journal
Mon Sept. 26th 2016
“The Final Straw for the RMA? Some shortcomings of the Resource Legislation Amendment Bill 2015” has been published in the latest edition of the Resource Management Journal.
Orewa locals claim victory against sea wall proposal
Thu Dec. 7th 2017
Berry Simons Partner Sue Simons and Associate Kate Storer have successfully defeated an application by Auckland Council to construct a sea wall at Orewa beach, in Auckland.