Ruth Smith comes to Berry Simons with over nine years' experience as an environmental professional specialising in environmental impact assessment, approvals and compliance of infrastructure projects and urban development. Her experience includes providing support and advice through all stages of project development, including concept, feasibility and design, construction and commissioning.
Ruth is now [embarking on a legal career]
- Bachelor of Laws - University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Environmental Management (Sustainable Development) - University of Queensland
- Opus International Consultants Limited, Senior Resource Management Planner
- Resource and Land Management Services, Senior Advisor
- Department of Environment and Heritage Protection, Project Support Officer - Enforcement Services
- Australia Pacific LNG Project, Environmental Consultant
- Unidel Energy and Infrastructure Pty Ltd, Environmental Scientist
Phone: 09 969 2300
Our People / Ruth Smith
FEEDBACK SOUGHT ON POTENTIAL SHORT TERM AMENDMENTS TO RMA
Wed March 7th 2018
Over the last two years, Berry Simons has been critical of what we see as a decline in the coherence and workability of the Resource Management Act 1991 (“RMA”), as a result of ill-conceived and poorly drafted amendments to that Act.
Berry Simons wish you a safe and happy Festive Season
Wed Dec. 21st 2016
The artwork for Berry Simon’s custom Christmas cards this year is ‘Christmas Shaman’, an original work by new artist, Issy van der Leden.